reYoga's 8 Advanced Training Modules
Click on each of the following module titles for additional information and to register. You may also register below.
How the training works:
- reYoga offers 8-weekend modules. One module will be offered quarterly. Modules can be taken in any order and at any time.
- Modules run on Friday evenings and full days on Saturday and Sunday.
- These modules can be taken by those simply interested in learning more about the yoga, Ayurveda and tantra traditions.
- Along with the 8 modules, certification-track students must attend a reYoga reTreat; participation includes a training component that contributes to requisite hours for certification.
Applying for certification:
Upon completion of all 8 required modules, and attended a reYoga reTreat, you will notify reYoga that you are ready to finalize the certification process, which includes:
- Submitting a pre-approved project that aligns the training you’ve completed with how you will teach it. To be clear, not everyone will be teaching group Hatha Yoga classes
- Completing a 40-day mantra-based meditation practice and submitting a reflection journal of your experience
- completing final oral examination with reYoga
- paying the $100 certification fee
There is a problem with your concept of enjoyment. You need an object to enjoy, and then you depend on that object. You search for an object, and you work hard to obtain that object; then you are disappointed, because no object has the capacity to give you enjoyment.
Register and Pay
Click on the module below to register and pay
Creating a life of purpose, happiness, prosperity and freedom