reYoga's 8 Advanced Training Modules
Click on each of the following module titles for additional information and to register. You may also register below.
How the training works:
- reYoga offers 8-weekend modules. One module will be offered quarterly. Modules can be taken in any order and at any time.
- Modules run on Friday evenings and full days on Saturday and Sunday.
- These modules can be taken by those simply interested in learning more about the yoga, Ayurveda and tantra traditions.
- Along with the 8 modules, certification-track students must attend a reYoga reTreat; participation includes a training component that contributes to requisite hours for certification.
Applying for certification:
Upon completion of all 8 required modules, and attended a reYoga reTreat, you will notify reYoga that you are ready to finalize the certification process, which includes:
- Submitting a pre-approved project that aligns the training you’ve completed with how you will teach it. To be clear, not everyone will be teaching group Hatha Yoga classes
- Completing a 40-day mantra-based meditation practice and submitting a reflection journal of your experience
- completing final oral examination with reYoga
- paying the $100 certification fee
Do yoga in order to know what to do when you're not doing yoga.
Register and Pay
Click on the module below to register and pay
Creating a life of purpose, happiness, prosperity and freedom