This year's annual shanti reTreat is all about Desires!
You are your desires. This reTreat is for you to explore your desires.
Some traditions teach that desires are the root of suffering. But desires are necessary and inherent to our very prosperity and even our survival. The challenge isn’t so much the desire, but the attachment to their outcomes – and when beliefs are mistaken for desires.
Tapping into Desires that Serve You incorporates activities and practices that help you discover the desires that are aligned with your soul, not simply your beliefs. Some desires don’t serve your higher purpose. You want to identify and shed those.
You will reach in deep and create a mission statement for your life – a dharma code.
Using Rod Stryker’s Four Desires™ process, you will be lead through steps that help you shape not only your future, but the rest of your life. Thousands have benefited from this process.
Loren Crawford is a certified Four Desires teacher. With the assistance of Michelle Turpin, you will receive guidance and support on this extended-weekend journey.
You will have tools to take home with you that help you incorporate your dharma code into all aspects of your life. Doing this rich work will help you arrive at a more joy-filled life.
- Shanti offers semi-private rooms (double occupancy) or shared rooms with 3 or 4 participants.
- There is limited space so please register early.
- Friday arrivals are permitted.
- Tenting is also an option.
For reYoga students seeking 300-hour certification, 30 credits are available to you for attending the reTreat.
What it includes:
- 3 daily practices
- a curriculum that shapes the practices and activities
- a pristine, nurturing setting
- 3 daily vegetarian meals (breakfast is lite)
- nicely-appointed shared lodgings
- an amazing yoga yurt
- Saturday night sangha
- Thursday evening introduction to Four Desires process
- optional 6:30am daily meditations
- breakfasts at 8:00am
- daily morning physical practices at 9:30am
- lunches at noon
- afternoon Four Desires work, free-time or optional activities
- daily afternoon practices at 4:00pm
- dinners at 6:30pm
- evening Four Desires activities/short practices 8:00pm